Utrecht, 32 to 40 hours per week.
You will be the first point of contact for clients and colleagues for all matters regarding data and analysis.
You make sure collected data is validated and you provide insight by configuring and implementing web analytics systems and dashboards.
You will work on multiple projects so the position requires you to be flexible and to be able to plan and prioritize well.
What you'll do
- You help shape how to measure performances. As soon as all stakeholders are on the same page you’ll be implementing the measurements by: Web analytics, DataLayer, Google Tag Management and server side tracking.
- Ad-hoc analyses: undertake ad-hoc deep dive analyses to support the decision making process or simply to map out an issue.
- Data modelling: Optimisation of the web analytics with several DMP’s and dashboarding tools.
Who you are
- You are open, direct and have a positive attitude.
- You have experience with web analytics and quickly see opportunities for improvement.
- You are eager to learn and develop yourself.
- You are familiar with some of these tools: Google Analytics, Data Studio, Optimize, Spreadsheets, Tag Manager, Tealium, BigQuery, Klipfolio, New Relic, VWO, A/B Tasty and Optimizely.
what we offer
- A good salary matching your experience.
- A solid pension plan.
- Travel expense allowance or NS Business Card.
- Lunch- and other expense allowance.
- The best laptop.
- Mobile phone subscription.
- An informal, casual and friendly work environment.
- A variety of tasks and assignments for well known companies.
- Get relevant diplomas and certificates.
- Build your reputation as an expert in your field by writing blog posts.
- Prospect of a permanent contract.