Utrecht, 32 to 40 hours per week.
You will be the first point of contact for clients and colleagues for all matters regarding data and analysis.
You make sure collected data is validated and you provide insight by configuring and implementing web analytics systems and dashboards.
You will work on multiple projects so the position requires you to be flexible and to be able to plan and prioritize well.
What you'll do
- You help shape how to measure performances.
- You’ll be implementing the measurements by: Web analytics, DataLayer, Google Tag Management and server side tracking.
- Ad-hoc analyses: undertake ad-hoc deep dive analyses to support the decision making process or simply to map out an issue.
- Data modelling: Optimisation of the web analytics with several DMP’s and dashboarding tools.
Who you are
- You are friendly, open, direct and have a positive attitude.
- Dutch is your native language.
- You are eager to learn and develop yourself.
- Preferably you are familiar with Google Data Studio, Optimize and Tag Manager.
- Experience with Tealium, BigQuery, Klipfolio, New Relic, VWO, A/B Tasty and Optimizely are a plus.
what we offer
- A good salary matching your experience.
- A solid pension plan.
- Travel expense allowance or NS Business Card.
- Lunch- and other expense allowance.
- The best laptop.
- Mobile phone subscription.
- An informal, casual and friendly work environment.
- A variety of tasks and assignments for well known companies.
- Get relevant diplomas and certificates.
- Build your reputation as an expert in your field by writing blog posts.
- Prospect of a permanent contract.