Vacancy: pROJECT lEAD (nl)
Utrecht | 32 to 40 hours | € 3.800 - € 5.000
As Project Lead you minimize the time our team of Engineers and Analysts spends on managing projects so they can focus on their expertise. Your role is essential to keeping the team happy and doing what they do best; helping the client with their knowledge. You recognize challenges the team might face and when a colleague or client has a problem, it is you that will get the call.
You are responsible for the smooth operation and management of various projects. You will ensure our work is delivered on time, within budget and meeting quality standards and client goals.
What you'll do
- Establishing good relationships with clients, agency partners and your colleagues.
- Managing client expectations and regularly updating key stakeholders on project status.
- Managing the capacity of the data and engineering team members.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Leading small teams and mentoring more junior team members.
- Create project plans together with relevant team members, allocating resources and deciding where time is spent by the team.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones.
- Tracking hours spent against the budget available.
- Ensuring projects are completed with the allocated resources (and facilitating approvals for more if it can’t).
- Recognizing and troubleshooting issues.
Who you are
- You are open, direct, deadline-driven and have a positive attitude.
- You are a native Dutch speaker and are comfortable communicating in English.
- You have excellent management, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills.
- You are highly organized and able to multitask successfully under pressure
- You have the ability to identify risks and problems.
- You have practical experience with project management software like Jira, Redmine, Trello, Asana or Basecamp.
- You are familiar with content management systems and Google Analytics.
- Having experience in a similar role is a big advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
A salary between €3.800 and € 5.000 based on 40 hours per week.
Mobile phone subscription with unlimited data and a rich package for abroad.
Daily free lunch in the office.
Travel expense allowance or NS Business Card.
A strong professional touch screen laptop for work and personal use.
A solid pension plan provided by us, without any mandatory personal contribution.
25 holidays per year and one extra for each year you are with us.
Working 32 hours per week? Of course!
A variety of challenging projects for well known companies.
Build your reputation as an expert in your field, for example by writing blog posts.
Whether it is your soft skills or your time- and project management skills, you will learn a lot, guaranteed!
You will be able to scale up and grow yourself in a way that suits you. There is no ceiling.