Utrecht, 32 to 40 hours per week.
As Project Lead you minimize the time our team of Engineers and Analysts spends on managing projects so they can focus on their expertise. Your role is essential to keeping the team happy and doing what they do best; helping the client with their knowledge. You recognize challenges the team might face and when a colleague or client has a problem, it is you that will get the call.
You are responsible for the smooth operation and management of various projects. You will ensure our work is delivered on time, within budget and meeting quality standards and client goals.
What you'll do
- Establishing good relationships with clients, agency partners and your colleagues.
- Managing client expectations and regularly updating key stakeholders on project status.
- Managing the capacity of the data and engineering team members.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Leading small teams and mentoring more junior team members.
- Create project plans together with relevant team members, allocating resources and deciding where time is spent by the team.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones.
- Tracking hours spent against the budget available.
- Ensuring projects are completed with the allocated resources (and facilitating approvals for more if it can’t).
- Recognizing and troubleshooting issues.
Who you are
- You are open, direct, deadline-driven and have a positive attitude.
- You are a native Dutch speaker and are comfortable communicating in English.
- You have excellent management, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills.
- You are highly organized and able to multitask successfully under pressure
- You have the ability to identify risks and problems.
- You have practical experience with project management software like Jira, Redmine, Trello, Asana or Basecamp.
- You are familiar with content management systems and Google Analytics.
- Having experience in a similar role is a big advantage.
what we offer
- An informal, casual and friendly environment without bureaucracy. You are a person, not a number!
- A good salary matching your experience.
- Profit sharing (13th month or more).
- A solid pension plan.
- Travel expense allowance or NS Business Card.
- Lunch- and other expense allowance.
- A study budget, you can learn at our expense.
- 25 holidays or more if you need them.
- The option to work from home two days per week after your training period.
- The most memorable company trips and events.
- The best laptop.
- Mobile phone subscription.
- An informal, casual and friendly work environment.
- A variety of challenging tasks and assignments for well known companies. You will learn a lot, guaranteed!
- Prospect of a permanent contract.