Utrecht, 40 hours per week.
As Project Lead you minimize the time our team of Engineers and Analysts spends on managing projects so they can focus on their specialty. Your role is essential to keeping the team happy and doing what they do best; helping the client with their knowledge and expertise. You recognize challenges the team might face and when a colleague or client has a problem, it is you that will get the call.
You are responsible for the smooth operation and management of various projects; maintaining budgets, meeting deadlines and guiding team members.
What you'll do
- Establishing good relationships with clients, agency partners and your colleagues.
- Managing client expectations and regularly updating key stakeholders on project status.
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Create project plans together with relevant team members, allocating resources and deciding where time is spent by the team.
- Identifying and implementing KPI’s and project milestones.
- Ensuring projects are completed with the allocated resources (and facilitating approvals for more if it can’t).
- Recognizing and troubleshooting issues.
Who you are
- You are open, direct, deadline-driven and have a positive attitude.
- You are highly organized and able to multitask successfully under pressure.
- You have excellent management, interpersonal and teambuilding skills.
- You have practical experience with project management software like Jira, Redmine, Trello, Asana or Basecamp.
- You are familiar with content management systems and Google Analytics.
- You are a native Dutch speaker and are comfortable communicating in English.
- Having experience in a similar role is a big advantage.
what we offer
- An informal, casual and friendly environment without bureaucracy. You are a person, not a number!
- A good salary matching your experience.
- Bonus plan 13th month or more.
- A solid pension plan.
- Travel expense allowance or NS Business Card.
- Lunch- and other expense allowance.
- The best laptop.
- Mobile phone subscription.
- An informal, casual and friendly work environment.
- A variety of challenging tasks and assignments for well known companies. You will learn a lot, guaranteed!
- Get relevant diplomas and certificates.
- Build your reputation as an expert in your field by writing blog posts.
- Prospect of a permanent contract.