Vacancy: DATA Engineer
Utrecht | 32 to 40 hours | € 2.800 - € 5.000
What you'll do
- You help shape how to measure performances.
- You will deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods.
- You prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling and find hidden patterns using data.
- You use data to discover tasks that can be automated.
- You will work on multiple projects so the position requires you to be flexible and to be able to plan and prioritize well.
- Data modelling: Optimisation of the web analytics with several DMP’s and dashboarding tools.
Who you are
- You are open, direct and have a positive attitude.
- You have experience with web analytics and quickly see opportunities for improvement.
- You are eager to learn and develop yourself.
- You are familiar with Database systems (SQL and NoSQL), Data warehousing solutions, Data APIs and Python.
- You have knowledge about algorithms and data structures.
- You are familiar with some of these tools: BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform, AWS and Jira.
WHAT WE OFFER
A salary between €2.800 and €5.000 based on 40 hours per week.
Mobile phone subscription with unlimited data and a rich package for abroad.
Daily free lunch in the office.
Travel expense allowance or NS Business Card.
A strong professional touch screen laptop for work and personal use.
A solid pension plan provided by us, without any mandatory personal contribution.
25 holidays per year and one extra for each year you are with us.
Working 32 hours per week? Of course!
A variety of challenging projects for well known companies.
Build your reputation as an expert in your field, for example by writing blog posts.
Whether it is your soft skills or your time- and project management skills, you will learn a lot, guaranteed!
You will be able to scale up and grow yourself in a way that suits you. There is no ceiling.
are you our new colleague?
Get in touch via the contact form below or directly with Harm or Vivienne. Obviously we will handle your interest discretely.